As used herein, the term “personal information” means any information that relates to you and that could be used, either directly or indirectly, to identify you. Capitalized terms not otherwise defined herein shall have the meaning ascribed to them in the Terms And Conditions of Use.
- Type of information collected. Freedom to Create collects and stores information from its websites' users to help ensure that reasonable information is sufficient for users of the Website and its services. The Website may collect other personal information about you, including but not limited to, the following:
- further personal information that you may choose to provide when participating in the Website (such as your real name, contact details, biography, and other personal information you may submit to the Website). Please note that we strongly recommend that you do not include in your submissions any personal information (other than as may be included in your user profile) about you or any other person (including financial information, NRIC numbers or other government issued identification numbers, or sensitive information such as information about an individual’s religious or similar beliefs, racial or ethnic origin, health or sexual life, political affiliation, trade union membership or information about criminal offences);
- information about your usage of the Website (e.g., the pages you request and visit, the posts you submit, and your interaction with other users and the Website);
- information obtained in the course of addressing errors or other similar issues in connection with the Website; and
- information about your Internet use, such as your IP address, the URLs of sites from which you arrive or leave the Website, your type of browser, your operating system, your internet service provider (ISP), and where you access the Website via your mobile device. We may collect information about your mobile provider and your mobile device.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the features of the Website if cookies are disabled.
We occasionally use other companies to set cookies on our websites and gather cookie information for us. In some cases, we will also use another company to operate web servers for our sites. We use the cookie information gathered by these companies in the same manner as stated above. The companies we use may not use these cookies for their own purposes or share the information gathered in connection with the cookies with others, in accordance with the terms of the contracts they have signed with us.
- Uses of information collected. In addition to other uses described herein, Freedom to Create will have access to and may use personal information that you submit on, or otherwise provide in connection with, the Website for administering and managing and providing other services in relation to the Website, including but not limited to:
Freedom to Create may also disclose personal information in order to protect the legal rights, privacy, safety, security or legitimate interests of Freedom to Create, its affiliates, and each of their respective investors, directors, officers, employees, agents and supplier. These instances may include, but are not limited to: protecting the safety and security of visitors to our websites or other properties; complying with Freedom to Create policies; enforcing the Terms And Conditions of Use; complying with the law or regulations, or responding to a subpoena or other process; responding to inquiries or requests from public authorities; permitting Freedom to Create to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that it may sustain; protecting against fraud, crime, illegal activity, anti-money laundering, anti-terrorism, or for risk management purposes; or otherwise in connection with legal, compliance, regulatory and investigative purposes.
- enabling Freedom to Create to communicate with you;
- customizing the internet service we provide to you and other users;
- monitoring compliance with the Terms And Conditions of Use and complying with applicable law or regulations and Freedom to Create policies;
- investigating any complaints about the use of the Website;
- to carry out analysis of our website users for statistical purposes and commercially drive research for in-house and third party usage. Please note that information used will be sufficiently anonymized and will not identify any individual user; and
- as evidence for any criminal and civil proceedings, if required by any court of law and/or any relevant law enforcement agencies.
If Freedom to Create appoints third parties to host, maintain, manage, or to provide other services in relation to the Website, then the personal information included in the Website may be accessed and used by these third parties to the extent necessary to fulfill their hosting, maintenance, managerial, and/or other functions.
If we make a transfer of assets, or are otherwise involved in a merger or transfer, we may transfer your personal information to a third party as part of that transaction.
We do not rent, sell or otherwise provide your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes.
You understand and agree that the Website and any personal information included on the Website may be hosted, maintained and accessed globally, including in countries that may not have data protection laws.
In addition to the foregoing, to the extent that you are a Freedom to Create employee, we may use your personal information as set forth in applicable employment agreements and policies.
- Sharing of non-personally identifiable information. Freedom to Create collects certain non-personally identifiable information in connection with your use of the Website. For example, Freedom to Create may collect click stream data, data on how you navigate the Website, and anonymous demographic information which we may use for website administration, analytics, market research, and advertising and promotional purposes. We may share such information with various affiliated and unaffiliated entities for such purposes.
- Storage of information. Personal information that you include in your profile will be retained in accordance with applicable law and Freedom to Create policies.
- Protecting personal information. The Website uses reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural measures to safeguard information against loss, theft, and unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification. Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while Freedom to Create will take all the necessary precautions to prevent any unauthorised use of your Information, we cannot guarantee its security.